Construction sites are an attractive target for vandalism, Scrap merchants and opportunistic thieves. It is common for a lot of construction sites to suffer some damage or theft at various stages of a project, often repeatedly. In some cases, insurance companies will refuse to insure construction sites without any evidence of the security measures in place.
At B & Kay Security, we are committed to ensure that your construction site is fully protected. As one of the UK’s leading security guarding service providers we employ only qualified, vetted and experienced security guards to carry out a full construction site security plan to keep all of your assets safe.
B & Kay Construction Site Security Guard Key Duties:
- Make sure no unauthorised people gain access to the site.
- Give access to tradesmen or contractors as instructed by the client.
- Carry out regular foot patrols to spot any unusual activity.
- Record and report any health and safety hazards to the relevant site personnel.
- During regular checks make sure all pathways and emergency exit points are clear.
- Secure the building once contractors are off site.
- Record any incidents in log book and report back to control room.
- Respond to alarm activations and contact local authorities i.e. Police, Fire Brigade, Emergency Services etc.